The bridge between the business and IT, an analyst is tasked with requirements elicitation/analysis and solving problems using information technology solutions.
Are you ...
- A graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology or other related/non-related fields with equivalent experience.
- English Proficient (both in Speaking and Writing)
- Good analytical skills
- Demonstrate good concept and hands-on experience in system development methodology and life cycle.
- Experience in MS SQL programming is a plus
Can you …
- Participate in SDLC life cycle.
- Perform planning, design and analysis on current and future requirements.
- Translate user requirements into technical requirements.
- Works with users to define concepts under direction of project managers.
- Collaborate with developers in resolving issues and to establish the technical vision.
- Provide support and maintenance for production applications.
- Document techniclal specifications and manuals.
- Deliver work results from unit testing, integration testing, system testing on assigned tasks.